[Frameworks] Celluloid Now Call for Entries

Bruce Cooper brucecooper77 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:03:24 UTC 2022

I have a complete set of Tim's *Celluloid All *magazines (full of technical
information and unique stories)  which he sent me in the 90's as well as
many of his 16mm films.  Tim is teaching film at a college in Arizona - I
am not sure which one but his films, especially "Blue Sun Western" and "The
Crossing" are as good, or better, than the canonized 1960s/70s.  films.
Here's a link to his website with reviews of the new Ektachrome stock and a
visit to the old Brakhage cabin in Lump Gulch CO with Jane.
http://www.timoleonwilkins.net/

- Bruce Cooper