[Frameworks] Talk at E-Flux

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Fri Jun 17 14:44:19 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope you’ll forgive the self-promotion, but I’m giving a talk at the E-flux Screening Room (172 Classon Ave) this Tuesday, June 21, at 7pm. Details are here: https://www.e-flux.com/live/475136/towards-non-anthropocentric-moving-images-exemplars-of-a-counter-history-a-lecture-by-nbsp-jonathan-walley-nbsp/ <https://www.e-flux.com/live/475136/towards-non-anthropocentric-moving-images-exemplars-of-a-counter-history-a-lecture-by-nbsp-jonathan-walley-nbsp/>.

It’s an in-person talk, but it will also be live-streamed on the site linked above.

My talk will address work by Emily Richardson, Brian Eno, and the YouTube channel Unfavorable Semicircle. An odd mix, I know. I’m trying out new material on the road (like a standup comedian but without the laughs - hopefully).

If you feel like being lectured to, I’d love to see you there.

All best,
JW

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor