[Frameworks] [Labos] "New" lomo tank filling with 16mm film

Ethan Berry ethan.berry at montserrat.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:37:36 UTC 2022

I have sometimes filled the tank through the drain hose using a funnel at
the end of the hose. Drain it as you normally do.
The "old" tanks that I have usually hold about 1,800 ml. I would guess that
the "new" tank holds slightly less.
If the spindle won't go up and down, perhaps spinning it would work for
agitation.

Ethan Berry
ANYEYE Film Lab
Montserrat College of Art