[Frameworks] For Sale : Misc (updated)

16mm Directory info at 16mmdirectory.org
Thu May 5 18:24:41 UTC 2022

We have some remaining 40 FRAMES tote bags (see below), hand screened with
two glorious graphics. I know, I know, you
already have a pile of tote bags, but this one is special.

Anyway, a few things are now sold, other items remain, and we're open to
reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Lowel Tota 120V/750W, includes power cable + protective screen

Lowel Tota 120V/750W 240V/800W, no cable or screen

Gel Frame 10x12 inches, two

Manfrotto Super Clamps with light mount, two

$85 shipped

16mm Maier-Hancock hot splicer with working heat coil  SOLD

NOS Maier-Hancock carbide replacement blade $35 shipped

Diagonal butt splicer + roll of sound tape  SOLD

HFC Stanchion $50 shipped

Moviola Stanchion $50 shipped

HFC rewind shaft, 12-inch length $30 shipped

40 FRAMES tote bag, hand screened, two graphics $20 shipped

Publications, all include shipping via USPS Media Mail

–Bolex 16mm Product Buyer Guide 1973, original brochure $30

–The Book of Film Care, Kodak Publication no. H-23 (1992) $30

–Alan Gordon Motion Picture Equipment 1983, original catalog $40

–Perf-Fix film perforation repair machine, photocopy of original manual
SOLD

--

16mm Directory / 40 Frames
Portland, Oregon USA