[Frameworks] film festivals seeking perspectives on mental illness

Philip Jozef Brubaker philipbrubaker80 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:02:27 UTC 2022

Hello!  I make primarily essay/non-fic work, sometimes with a
narrative/experimental bent.  Some of my subject matter has to do
with bipolar disorder (specifically my new film that I am attempting to
roll out)  I know a cursory search on FilmFreeway can call up some options
to submit to... but I would love to hear the inside scoop from you about
smaller or less web-promoted film festivals around the world that seek
mental health/illness-related work.  Or if you can recommend a fest that
programs essay films in general I would love to hear about it!

Philip Józef Brubaker

Philip Jozef Brubaker
Writer/Filmmaker
https://philipbrubaker.com/