[Frameworks] Looking for BOLEX to rent in SF for sept-oct 2023

Marie Losier marie.panicabord at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:28:22 UTC 2022

Bonjour, helloo

I am going to S.F in september and october 2023 and looking for a bolex
Reflex to rent for my whole stay.
Would anyone know where or to whom I can rent one for 2 month?
Also does anyone know of  a film Lab in S.F? or close to S.F?

Thank you for any contact, help, advices, and take care
Marie Losier
www.marielosier.com

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 8:11 AM Cynthia Madansky <cynthia.madansky at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> A cinematographer in DC wants to rent a bolex for a 2 day shoo. Is there a
> rental house in DC? Or a DC filmmaker who wants to rent their Bolex? Any
> recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Cynthia.
> cynthia.madansky at gmail.com
>

> --