[Frameworks] Avant-Garde cinema and war

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:23:05 UTC 2022

Hi there!
I would add two or three works, Albert.

The first one is* Tekoha* by Carlos Adriano.
It's a found footage work that leads with the 'low intensity conflict'
against indigenous people in Brazil.

http://etudoverdade.com.br/br/filme/49225-Tekoha

And also by, Carlos  *O que há em ti*  (Brazil is Thee Haiti is (t)here), a
small trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bS5vpYqCjQ

And also, yann's films on Palestine. Specially this one, *War on Gaza* :
https://yannbeauvais.com/?p=331

Best!

// kkinema.com.br // textodecinema.com //