[Frameworks] Jon Behrens

David Sherman davidgatessherman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:07:54 UTC 2022

Dear Caryn,
It is very sad that Jon has passed. His enthusiasm and engagement of experimental filmmaking was unparalleled. We were happy to visit him in Seattle and have him in-person present at Exploded View in Tucson a few years ago. He will be greatly missed. To live each day like his recurring posts “Life is good!” is what we want to continue to aspire to!!
As Charlotte mentioned, please keep us updated on memorial screenings etc.
Sending love, David & Rebecca

David Sherman
520-366-1573