[Frameworks] 16mm Eiki repairs?

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:58:28 UTC 2022

Hi Justin,

The Interbay Cinema Society in association with Northwest Film Forum and
Echo Park Film Center has an "Eiki Care and Repair" workshop scheduled for
next Saturday, Sept. 17.  See this week's "This Week" listing.  I also
posted about it here a couple of weeks ago.  It may not meet your needs,
but check it out
<https://nwfilmforum.org/education/workshops/local-sightings-2022-eiki-16mm-projector-care-repair-zoom-workshop/>.

Best,

CC

Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher
www.vimeo.com/carynyc

Film still from "Film Tattoo" (2020)

*Breathing: brought to you by plants.*  --Robin Wall Kimmerer