[Frameworks] LIQUID FORM: Water in Experimental Film

Justin Rhody justincliffordrhody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 20:53:24 UTC 2023

Thanks Dominic. The NNC schedule is all booked up though, and Abby and I
will be in ABQ during that time for a Southwest Archivists convention that
she's a part of.

Both of us have films playing at EIC too. Hopefully you didn't get
your travel plans mixed up, cause the fest is happening April 18-22nd.
Either way, looking forward to seeing you soon!

-Justin