[Frameworks] neg cutting

Els van Riel mail at elsvanriel.be
Sun Apr 23 08:29:10 UTC 2023

Hi,

Here in Belgium we had Huguette Van Volsem who worked as a fulltime neg-cutter for our Belgian film-en TV industry. A few years ago Mariette Michaud bought part of her equipement and uses it from time to time. Her splices ar invisible.

By the way, reading about the JK optical printer, in artist run LABO BxL we are still on the look out for its super-8 gate and lens-extension for our JK107. See picture.
If anyone could give me a lead? We have a budget for it.

Thank you very much!

Els van Riel
Brussels/Belgium