[Frameworks] neg cutting

Tara Nelson brendamerenda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:16:44 UTC 2023

Thanks for speaking up when you felt like you were being talked down to,
Anna. I had the same feeling about the responses to your initial message
and I am sorry I didn't speak up sooner.
You clearly know what you are doing and don't deserve any form of
condescension. You can cut my negatives with tape splices any day.

Tara Merenda Nelson
Rochester NY