[Frameworks] Lomo tank repairs

Zack Parrinella zparrinella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:29:06 UTC 2023

Hi Jenelle,
  I recently cracked my lomo tank as well and i used this JB weld high heat
epoxy which has worked wonderfully for about a year now:

https://www.jbweld.com/product/highheat-epoxy-putty

I wanted to get the high heat especially because regular epoxy doesn't hold
up to the temperatures needed for processing color.

Best,
  Zack