[Frameworks] Patricia R. Zimmermann

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:03:04 UTC 2023

Hi Scott, sorry for your loss I know you two were close and worked together. I met Pam only once when I was being interviewed for a teaching position at Ithaca College in the 80s. She was very supportive of me being a candidate for that position. I remember her kindness to this day. It is a great loss to the filmmaking community.

It saddens me to hear this.

Dominic