[Frameworks] Millennium Film Workshop Permanent Home Fundraising

Deke Dusinberre deked at orange.fr
Thu Aug 31 06:56:50 UTC 2023

Hello Jay (and all),
> On 30 Aug 2023, at 19:00, frameworks wrote:
> I just got this email that I wanted to share.  This is a great opportunity for MFW.  I hope you will consider chipping in.
Done.
Millennium played an important role in my film education, several lifetimes ago. I'm delighted to learn that it has found a more permanent home. (Donation link copied below.)

Deke Dusinberre
(Paris)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-permanent-home-for-millennium <https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-permanent-home-for-millennium>

DekeD at orange.fr