[Frameworks] Eiki projector problems

Jeff Kreines jeff at kinetta.com
Wed Dec 13 20:13:07 UTC 2023

Labs used to make color prints timed for either 3200K incandescent lamps or 5600-6000K xenon lamps.  If you project a xenon print with an incandescent lamp, it will appear pink — and vice versa with a 3200K print on a xenon projector.

You could use a filter over the lens but you’d lose a good deal of light.  But this may be the cause of your problem.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
jeff at kinetta.com
kinetta.com