[Frameworks] Resources for work feedback

Pip Chodorov pip at re-voir.com
Fri Dec 15 01:27:01 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel,
Local filmmakers’ cooperatives and labs often organize regular screenings among their community precisely for this purpose.
In Paris, the Etna group hosts a monthly “visual assembly” to share work in progress. In Seoul, there are similar gatherings at Space Cell to showcase members’ recent films with a Q&A discussion each time.
Where is your community? Check if there is a lab near you: https://www.filmlabs.org/all-labs/
Pip Chodorov