[Frameworks] Peter Herwitz Contact Information

Stephen Anker sanker at calarts.edu
Tue Dec 26 23:56:31 UTC 2023

Hi Paul,
I'm sorry to say that Peter passed away last September after a protracted
illness.
To the best of my knowledge, his films aren't available at this time,
although someone else on Frameworks might know otherwise.
Peter was a profoundly gifted artist and human being, and his absence is
being felt by all of us who knew him.
I hope that his remarkable, uniquely textured poetical films will resurface
soon for all of us to enjoy.
My best, Steve Anker