[Frameworks] Hiking with a 16mm camera

Matt Shaw mshaw410 at pm.me
Thu Dec 28 03:06:24 UTC 2023

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a way to comfortably carry my 16mm Bolex (+ a few 100' rolls of film, light meter, laser measure, and zoom lens) up mountains and along longer trails away from the car. Most day packs can carry all this and maybe some water and snacks--not much room for any other long day hike supplies.

If anyone here has a pack they like or a way they hike with their camera, please let me know.

thanks!

Matt Shaw

Post Office Box 781, Blue Hill Maine, 04614 |  mattshaw.me