[Frameworks] Histories of Direct Film Animation?

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:36:19 UTC 2023

Sara Kathryn Arledge's painted glass slides might be peripheral to your
interest, David, but BAMPFA's exhibited her work in various ways in recent
years and I thought I should mention her. I've not seen the newish book:

Tsatsos, Irene Georgia, ed. (2020). *Sara Kathryn Arledge: Serene for the
Moment*. Pasadena, CA: Armory Center for the Arts. ISBN 978-1-893900-22-6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Kathryn_Arledge

Eric