[Frameworks] Brakhage Reg 8 prints

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:31:22 UTC 2023

Many years ago my friend San Francisco poet David Meltzer gave to me a few of Stan Brakhage’s Regular 8mm films. They were sent to David as birthday presents back in the day. Each box has a Birthday Greeting written by Stan to David and other notes. However, David Meltzer did not own a projector, so these prints were never projected. I have not even projected them myself seeing that they were priceless. I have inspected by hand the condition and the colors are still as vibrant as ever and indeed in mint condition. These prints are too valuable to just be sitting on my self and I would love to sell them to either an archive, educational institution, or even a serious film collector. Alas I cannot afford to “donate” these prints and am asking a reasonable price for them. Also included is a loop that Stan created out of “The Horseman……”. This was given to me by Bruce Conner many years ago and it was given to him by Stan Brakhage many decades ago.

If anyone knows of an archive or serious collector, please contact me OFF LIST for further details or for further communication.

Thanks