[Frameworks] Experimental films with bodily sounds

jimmyschaus1 jimmyschaus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:57:01 UTC 2023

Laida Lertxundi "Vivir para Vivir"--the sound of the filmmaker's heartbeat
gradually segues into the West Coast Experimental Pop band's "I Won't Hurt
You".  In another part the shape of the sound waves of a sound recording of
a woman's orgasm are fed into a synthesizer and thus rendered
electronically.