[Frameworks] RE : Michael Snow

Colinet andré andre.colinet at telenet.be
Sat Jan 7 23:03:10 UTC 2023

In 1999 there was a wonderful retrospective exhibition of his photographic work and films (1962-1999) at Palais des beaux-arts de Bruxelles.

It’s a pleasure to read in the catalogue his :        NOTES ON THE WHYS AND HOWS OF
                                                                                              MY PHOTOGRAPHIC WORKS
                                                                                                        Michael Snow

André Colinet
Brussels

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows