[Frameworks] breaking down frozen film?

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:26:27 UTC 2023

I have handled frozen film in the arctic before (-30 to -60C), both loading
and shooting it, and never had a problem.  It is a bit stiffer, but it is
still supple.  You may want to thaw it though before you open it in a warm
room so you don't get condensation on it...or do your loading in a cold,
dry room.

It is no problem letting it come up to temperature inside the can, then
load it, and then refreeze the loaded 100 footers.

Christopher Ball