[Frameworks] Personal Connection Robert Film Services

Janis Lionel janis at janislionel.com
Sat Jan 14 12:21:08 UTC 2023

Thank you guys for all the help, support and contacts - much appreciated. I hope I can make this resolve quickly…Before I sent the money he was blazing fast in replying (first over ebay where I discovered the looper and then via mail). We also spoke on the phone and he seemed like a nice guy - very surprised how things changed...

>> *Update, I just spoke to Robert over the phone this afternoon and he is still in business (after being offline for a few years). He said he has since closed Robert Film Services, and is now working on creating "RM Filmservices Inc.". Also, the phone number listed in this thread still goes directly to him so I encourage folks to keep trying - he still has projectors, loopers, etc. for sale (among other services and support).

Interesting and good to know he’s still ‘alive'. Tried to call already multiple times with no pickup. Will try again…

Best,
Janis