[Frameworks] 35mm scrap film available + Reg 8mm reels

Justin Rhody justincliffordrhody at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:24:22 UTC 2023

Hi,

If anyone's interested, we have a lot of 35mm scrap film at No Name Cinema.
It's all from movie trailers that have had scenes removed and are currently
just taped together onto a core. Each reel is about 800 feet of film. We
have about 7 reels right now, and will have many more in the future. The
film came from an arthouse theater, trailers probably range from
2000-2015-ish. Ideal for workshops, direct animation, bleaching, etc.
Available in exchange of a donation to our microcinema, No Name (
nonamecinema.org). US only, sorry. Email for venmo/paypal info.

We also have a LOT of Regular 8mm 50' reels if anyone needs any. Happy to
share.

Best,
Justin

--
*Photography & Film: *justincliffordrhody.com
*No Name Cinema:* *www.nonamecinema.org* <http://www.nonamecinema.org>