[Frameworks] 35mm scrap film available + Reg 8mm reels

Anna Weisling aweisling at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:02:46 UTC 2023

Hi Justin,

I'm reaching out regarding your recent message on the Frameworks listserv,
in which you mention having scrap film available.

I'm really interested in learning more, if possible! Without boring you
with a bunch of unnecessary details, I'm an artist/researcher/teacher in
the area of media studies, and am always looking for found film for my own
work (as well as the work of my students). If you still have any film
available I'd love to talk more -- I've only ever gotten film through
library surplus "garage sales" and ebay, so I'm not entirely sure what kind
of price you'd be asking for, but assuming it's within my reach I'd love
nothing more than to support No Name and put some of your materials to good
use!

Thanks in advance for your time; I hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
aw

*Anna Weisling, PhD*
*she / her / hers*

Assistant Professor, Department of Emerging Technology in Business + Design

Miami University | College of Creative Arts
aweisling at gmail.com | weislia at miamioh.edu | www.aweisling.com