[Frameworks] films on women's sexuality

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:39:56 UTC 2023

Sarah, how are you?!

I'm part of an active preservation project called Cinemaquina located in
Sergipe, northeast of Brazil.

We've taken contact with a rare super8 film made by Ilma Fontes & Yoya
Wursch (at that moment girlfriend), it's called *O Beijo (The Kiss)*.
It's about two women-lovers who search for a way to live better, to say
something. Unfortunately, it had been censured by Yoya, and it's bad
digitization in available only for research.

Just to annotate!

Good luck with the list!

best,

 kkinema.com.br | textodecinema.com