[Frameworks] 8mm footage and developing for project in late July?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 02:41:03 UTC 2023

Hey Myron,Pip's right - this camera takes the cartridge, looks like it's designed for maximum ease of use, you just flip it once you've shot the first halfcheers Moira

moiratierney.net vimeo.com/moiratierney

    On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 08:12:15 PM EDT, Pip Chodorov <pip at re-voir.com> wrote:

 These cartridges use double 8mm. Inside the cartridge is double perf 16mm film with twice as many perforations as usual. You shoot 25 feet on one side and then flip it over and shoot the second half on the same strip of film. After developing, the lab splits the 16mm film down the middle and joins the two ends to make 50 feet of regular 8mm.
Maybe you are thinking of Single-8mm which is a japanese format of regular 8mm in a cartridge.