[Frameworks] 8mm footage and developing for project in late July?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 03:25:48 UTC 2023

... looks like i might be in business, gave the spring another slight wind & it's working ...

    On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 11:23:33 PM EDT, ev petrol <epetrol2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hey folks - I've a Seward Warner spring driven 16mm (pic below) which worked fine last time i ran it (a few years ago), but isn't responding at all now

- I'd stored it with the spring unwound, just wound it up but getting no response from the shutter release

... any hot tips?
cheers Moira
Vintage Stewart Warner 16mm Movie Camera, Model 531-B, Circa 1930s | Movie camera, Camera, Vintage

|  |  |

|  |
Vintage Stewart Warner 16mm Movie Camera, Model 531-B, Circa 1930s | Mov...

Sep 29, 2015 - Explore France1978's 28959 photos on Flickr!