[Frameworks] Fracto Extended deadline 2023

fracto fractofilm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:18:10 UTC 2023

<https://fractofilm.com/>
Dear Frameworkers,
Due to popular demand, FRACTO is happy to announce that the final
submissions deadline
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSNaEM3U2k1zw1IWniNniJfYcmfyhY2GknJj0Zwxy6mGER0A/viewform>
is extended to SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2023 (MIDNIGHT CET). We are pleased to
report an extraordinary quantity and quality of entries, and an exciting
encounter and experience are in store for 2023.

This year marks the 7th edition of our festival, and programmers and the
team are working hard to meet the demands required to realize our vision.
To ensure the highest quality of production and curatorial work that meets
the needs of our events, we have decided that this year’s festival program
should take place later in the year rather than in the traditional spring
setting in which we have often operated. This festival edition will
therefore take place in NOVEMBER 2023. In this regard, Fracto will
launch a CROWDFUNDING
CAMPAIGN, a direct appeal to YOU to help support the festival’s committed
independent legacy and integrity. All contributions make a significant
difference and are deeply appreciated as they undoubtedly strengthen the
affection we have built over the years with our audience. We hope the
decision to postpone the festival will not be an issue for the filmmakers
who had planned to present works in Berlin in May, as initially announced,
as much as for the audience attending it.

We will announce specific festival dates before the submission deadline
closes and provide the necessary information about our crowdfunding
initiative in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

https://fractofilm.com/

--

Alexandra Concordia
*Programming Coordinator*