[Frameworks] Louise Greaves

Dennis Doros milefilms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:14:44 UTC 2023

I am so sorry about Louise. Amy and I knew them back in the 1990s as
frequent guests at the weekend soirees of Bill and Gwen Sloan — amazing
stories and Scotch were ever-flowing. Bill was the filmmaker with Louise
taking over every aspect of the unglamorous business side. So we
usually talked with Louise about rentals, collections, friendly
programmers, etc. She was *very* smart and capable, and a lovely person to
be around.

Fondest regards,
Dennis Doros
*Milestone Film & Video • *PO Box 128 • Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: +1 (201) 767-3117 • Email: milefilms at gmail.com •
www.milestonefilms.com

Pronouns: He, Him, His

JOIN MILESTONE'S MAILING LIST TODAY!