[Frameworks] Owen Land's Papers.

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 19:25:57 UTC 2023

Hi Josh,

I'd be interested in the answer to this, too. I'd suggest you contact Mark
Webber, who brought out the book Two Films by Owen Land
<https://www.after8books.com/two-films-by-owen-land.html> a few years back
and organized a screening series that toured
<https://markwebber.org.uk/archive/category/seasons/owen-land/>. Will send
you his email address off list (although he was once active here).

Eric