[Frameworks] Owen Land's Papers.

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 07:36:38 UTC 2023

Hello,

Some years ago I wrote an article titled "Disavowal of voice-over. Two
instructional films by George Landow" (in Spanish though) for the first
number of an online magazine named *Blow-Up – Film And Visual Arts*. I have
just seen the website no longer exists. The article is here.
<http://www.visionaryfilm.net/2016/06/desautorizacion-de-la-voz-en-off-dos.html>

There you can find some bibliography notes like the book written by Mark
Webber, already mentioned, the article by Paul Arthur: ‘The Calisthenic Of
Vision. Open Instructions On The Films Of George Landow’ en *Artforum*.
Septiembre 1971. p. 77. or this other survey written by Tom Gunning: ‘The
Participatory Film’ en *American** Film*. Los Ángeles: American Film
Institute. Octubre, 1975. p. 81.

Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>