[Frameworks] Carl Linder's Films

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:17:53 UTC 2023

To my memory two of Carl Linder’s films Womancock, and Vampira were pulled from distribution and believe that they were sent to Anthology in New York…The Canyon Cinema paper archives were sold to Stanford in 2011, (thankfully, since we were about ready to go under) and u may search the filmmaker files to see if there is a note in his file about the whereabouts.

Dominic Angerame