[Frameworks] EIKI EX-6000 & 6100 with anamorphic lenses

lindsay mcintyre email.linds at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:58:05 UTC 2023

Posting for a friend. I'm hoping these can find a home.

Please contact georgeoliverestate at gmail.com for more info.

pics here: https://vintagefilms.ca/specials/

EIKI EX-6000 & 6100 for sale with anamorphic lenses

We are offering a pair of EIKI stationary 16mm projectors that function as
a changeover system, with two anamorphic lenses.
Both projectors were sold to my late brother by Robert Film Services in
Quebec, Canada, considered a top service technician.

Asking $4000 USD for the complete package.

The EX-6100 has been tested with film. Everything runs very well. The
1000Watt Ozone free Xenon Lamp is bright, and motor is strong in both
directions. Sound amplification is great. Power is 100V AC. The EX-6100 has
a broken reel size selection switch, which you can see in one of the photos
is located at the base of the upper reel post. The projector has logged
over 18,000 hours, so we suspect, judging by the number of hours and the
good condition, that this projector came out of a cinema.

This projector was among the last models of stationary 16mm projectors
built by EIKI in the 1980s. The last machines were produced in 1986
according to the company web site, where you can also find detailed
specifications.

We did not power up the EX-6000 as we were unsure if there were missing
parts, and it requires 220V AC. We examined the basic condition of the
projector and found it to be in good condition, with all of the important
components to run the projector present.

Both machines were serviced by RFS (Robert’s Film Service) in St. Laurent,
Quebec before being sold to my late brother. We know that the machines were
purchased and then stored waiting for my brother to set up a cinema, which
he never did.

Two anamorphic lenses are available, one for each projector.
There are also 2 Allen-Bradley A-B changeover boxes.

KOWA PROMINAR 16-D 44294. Made in Japan.
SANKOR ANAMORPHIC 16-D lens No. 4897. Made in Japan.

Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Best,

Lindsay

6048039300