[Frameworks] Warning of Fraudster Robert Miniaci / Robert Film Services

janis at janislionel.com janis at janislionel.com
Sat Sep 30 10:35:03 UTC 2023

Hi everybody

I would like to send a warning out here to anybody doing or thinking of doing business with Robert Miniaci (Robert Filmservices / RM Filmservices).

I wrote here in the beginning of the year. Since then I have been confronted with the many of lies of Robert promising me solutions. I talked to his former business partner who was not surprised and knows of many victims like me. As of now I haven’t seen my 1’000$ I have paid him for a 16mm looper – nor the looper. I have also seeked legal support locally in Canada – and even then, he has yet to comply.

Be warned and warn your friends! This guy is a scammer and liar! Anybody interested in proof, can contact me.

Best
Janis