[Frameworks] Wavelengths: TIFF

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:33:09 UTC 2024

Here is a copy of the email I received from TIFF about my inquiry.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in submitting to TIFF’s Wavelengths programme.

TIFF does not accept unsolicited submissions to the Wavelengths programme. This means that only those invited by the TIFF programming team are eligible to submit to the Wavelengths category on FilmFreeway.

If you were not invited to submit to Wavelengths, we encourage you to take advantage of our Early-Bird deadline and submit to another category in which your film is eligible. Please note that upon review, if a programmer thinks your film should be considered by another programmer or section, they may share your film internally.

For information about submitting, including our Frequently Asked Questions and our Terms & Conditions, or to submit your film, please visit filmfreeway.com/TIFF <x-webdoc://EF4AC165-514E-41C5-9AD7-4ECC896F44A1/filmfreeway.com/tiff> or tiff.net/submissions <x-webdoc://EF4AC165-514E-41C5-9AD7-4ECC896F44A1/tiff.net/submissions>

Best,

TIFF Submissions

Toronto International Film Festival
TIFF Lightbox, Reitman Square