[Frameworks] Suggestions for mid-lenght films?

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:07:02 UTC 2024

Hello there!

Nice discussion, Dave. The paradox of time/length or duration/intensity
emerge in your words.

But also the Festival limitations and the programmer intentions when
arranging films, not always considering the potency of the works by
themselves...

I would anyways suggest José Rodriguez-Soltero, *Lupe(50'). *And and also
yann beauvais' *Luchando (62') *rarely seen.

All the best,
_________

kkinema.com.br | textodecinema.com