[Frameworks] Jungle scenarios

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:57:01 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

I am writing this email to ask if you know of experimental films or video
creation pieces in which the jungle is the main setting. I have been
searching on the websites of the main distributors but the term "jungle"
does not give as many results as I expected.

Apart from these five titles, do you have leftover titles of other pieces?

*Timber *(Coldcut & Hextatic, 2000)
*Travelling Amazonia* (Marine Hugonnier, 2006)
*16 mm* (Daniel Steegman Mangrané, 2008-2011)
*Curupira, bicho do mato* (Curupira, Creature of the Woods, Félix Blume,
2019)
*Murmurs of the Jungle *(Sohil Vaidya, 2021)

Any reference will be appreciated.

All the best,
Albert Alcoz
--