[Frameworks] Art gallery venues that host experimental film series screenings

Derek Jenkins derekbjenkins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 01:05:10 UTC 2024

Hi Joel,

In Hamilton ON, Jewel Foster founded a regular series of experimental film
screenings at Hamilton Artists Inc. <http://www.theinc.ca> in 1981. The
series ran for several years. As executive director, I’ve recently been
going through our archive of programs and posters from the series. Let me
know at executive at theinc.ca if you are looking for any further information
or archival materials.

Best,

Derek Jenkins