[Frameworks] Art gallery venues that host experimental film series screenings

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:39:59 UTC 2024

Hey Joel,

Bcubico, in Recife, northeast of Brazil was a cultural space ( you may call
a non profit gallery too) that dedicated it's work on this intersections on
experimental film, video art, and digital practices.

We've published a book on the space history with text by the
artists/filmmakers who exhibited or worked  there such as VALIE EXPORT,
Peggy Ahwesh, Erwin Wurm, eRikm, Nathalie Magnan, Paul Sharits, Anthony
Mcall, and many other.

The book is available for free download here:
https://textodecinema.com/livro-bcubico-bcubico-book/

Enjoy!

Best,

 kkinema.com.br | textodecinema.com