[Frameworks] Mirror for camera Pathe Webo 16mm

Quentin Darcq quentindarcq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:32:21 UTC 2024

Hello Folks,

Someone in an other mailing list is asking this interesting question
regarding Pathé Webo 16mm camera with no answer for the moment. I guess
somebody had to deal with this issue in the past.

Hello,

I'm writing to find out if anyone has broken and replaced the viewfinder
mirror (which one is in front of the film window) on a Pathé Webo camera,
16mm.

I'm trying to find where I can get this type of mirror, which is very
thin...

I hope you can give me some precious tips <3

--
Quentin