[Frameworks] Fwd: [Klubvizija] [Labos] shooting 3383 print film with or without filter

Robert Schaller robert at ontosmedia.com
Sat Mar 23 04:01:45 UTC 2024

I think you would want the filter for each exposure, because that's what the stock is designed for.  Likewise for the developer: it's meant to be processed in ecp developer.  Of course, as Ruben imagines, this would be a high-contrast negative, but that's the nature of the film.  One could cross-process it in ecn, but I'm not sure that  would bring the contrast down.

I'd be interested to hear how it come out!

Robert Schaller