[Frameworks] reminder - Call for Entries >> 40th INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ROTTERDAM

WORM.kino film at wormweb.nl
Fri Oct 1 09:36:53 CDT 2010

  Dear Frameworkers,

On a very similar note to David's mail, I just wanted to remind you that
the deadline for Short Film entries (up to 60 min.) to the 40th edition
of the International Film Festival Rotterdam is today.

The festival will take place this year between 26 January - 6 February 2011

Full details and the online entry form are here:

http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/professionals/film-entry/

If you've any queries, feel free to contact me off list
(p.taylor at filmfestivalrotterdam.com).

We're looking forward to viewing your films!

Kind regards

peter