[Frameworks] [QUARANTINE NOT SET UP] Re: Views From the Avant-Garde 2010

rebecca meyers rammeyers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 09:17:13 CDT 2010

The kind of amusing thing about the Facebook page is that it's so far a
pretty insular discussion.  Unless you are friends with Su, you can't take
part.  In an attempt to participate, I sent a request when the thread first
appeared and so far it hasn't been accepted.   The recap doesn't say
anything about any film shown but is more a generalized complaint about the
programming, and a cheer for someone who booed during a film (and a boo for
the person who told the booer their behavior was disrespectful).

Rebecca Meyers
Cambridge MA