[Frameworks] Brakhage print on eBay: $6500??

marilyn brakhage vams at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 12 19:42:21 CDT 2010

This is insane.  Yes, they even say it's a discolored, red print.  I
hate to think of anyone falling for this, thinking they're buying
something rare and valuable that will soon become worthless.  I'd
actually sell a perfect, new print (for private, non commercial use)
for $500.00 -- one that would be beautiful for decades to come.

MB