[Frameworks] Brakhage print on eBay: $6500??

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:23:46 CDT 2010

I saw that Brakhage print on ebay as well and took the opportunity to email
the seller and explain that he might not have success with his sale due to
the fact that his print is faded (in case he didnt know what that meant) and
that in addition it is perfectly possible for anyone to purchase a brand new
print for much less. He emailed back perfectly nicely and said he had no
idea what the print was worth, he just knew Brakhage was famous, and asked
where he could find out about such prints. I directed him to the Canyon
cinema website. (shrugs)

www.jeanneliotta.net