[Frameworks] UbuWeb...HACKED!

Beverly O'Neill bevon1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 15:29:24 CDT 2010

Ah, this is such good news.  I will refrain from posting a screed about that site.  A Google search offers a number of condolences to Ken Goldsmith, UBU's founder.  One writer wondered if the anniversary of John Lennon's death and the simultaneous hacking of UBU had anything in common.
So thrilled!
Beverly O'Neill