[Frameworks] UbuWeb...HACKED!

jack at jacktext.net jack at jacktext.net
Wed Oct 13 17:29:40 CDT 2010

"good news"?

not for anybody who wants to see one of these movies, read an essay or listen to some sound who doesn't live in a major urban centre or have access to a museum. Maybe the copyright is an issue, but they made work available that often isn't readily accessible, and that counts for something.

Bottom line is that regardless of anything, it's a resource and a library, and I've never been one for prohibiting access and closing libraries...

Jack